Artspace Call for Artists

If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor, please send three photos of your art in jpg format to info@poconoarts.org with the subject “ARTSPACE SUBMISSION”. The photos should be named “YourName1″, YourName2” and “YourName3”. Include a short bio about yourself. A representitive from Artspace gallery will contact you within 1 week of receiving the photos. Please read all the information below before submitting any photos.

About

Artspace Gallery is the Premier Public Fine Art Gallery dedicated to the promotion of national and international artists, providing original fine art to established and emerging collectors. Founded in 1991 by a group of professional artists under the name of ARTSPACE 534 and operated as a co-op, it has since become part of and managed by the Pocono Arts Council.

Mediums include oil, photography, acrylics, watercolor, digital, pottery, batik, 3D and more. It is the oldest juried fine art gallery in the Poconos and raises funds for the exhibiting artists and the Pocono Arts Council.

Exhibitors

Gallery representation is offered to talented artists who benefit from showing their work at our centrally located prestigious gallery. Acceptance is granted only to those whose work qualifies, on the basis of an artwork review, carried out by Artspace Gallery. We do not charge a fee for submissions. Only those accepted by our jury to exhibit pay a fee.

Benefits

Prestige:

  • Exhibit in the oldest juried Fine Art Gallery in the Poconos in
    an excellent downtown Stroudsburg location.
  • Join the list of past exhibiting artists who have since become well known in our region.

Low Commission:

  • Artspace Gallery receives a low 20% commission leaving 80% for the artist.

Promotion:

  • Opening Reception – We will organize an opening reception.
  • Promotional Web Page – We will place your bio and sample images of your art on our website http://www.artspacegallery.net
  • Invitations By Email – Invitations to our monthly exhibibition and reception will be sent to all our email contacts.
  • All artists have a presence in our front windows
  • A promotional listing of the gallery reception will be placed in our monthly PoconoArts online and hard copy newsletter.
  • We will coordinate the hanging of your artwork with your input.

Extras:

  • Artists may sell unframed prints in our Gallery Shop all
    season including the months they are not exhibiting.
  • We will keep your web presence on our site for six months

Fees:

Artspace does not require a fee for submissions. The artist only pays a fee for the wall space they choose if they are selected by the jury to exhibit for one month. Wall spaces are on a first come first serve basis. Spaces and their associated fees are shown below.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s