CAMERA PHONE CALL FOR ENTRIES
Camerawork Gallery is accepting photographs for its upcoming September Camera Phone
Show. The show will open on First Friday September 7, 2012 and run thru October 2nd, 2012. Please
read the following rules carefully:
1. Any photo made with any cameraphone and any cameraphone app is permitted.
2. Maximum print size is 8-1/2” x 11”; no mattes or frames. Prints will be attached to our
exhibition boards with pins.
3. You may submit a maximum of three photographs. The entry fee is $3.00 for up to three images.
paid in cash at the time of entry. Your name, phone number and email must be on the back of each
4. Submissions must be made at Marquis Gallery, 515 Center Street, Scranton, PA. Gallery hours
are Monday thru Friday between 10AM and 5PM and Saturday between 10 AM and 4PM. All submissions
must be received no later than August 31, 2012.
5. Final decision on which photographs will be shown will be made by the managers of
Camerawork Gallery. Your entry releases and holds harmless the owners and employees of Marquis and
Camerawork Galleries, their heirs and assigns from any and all liability
as a result of your entering the show.
6. Photographs must be for sale; the price must be listed on the back of the photograph.
Marquis Gallery collects 40% of any sale price.
7. Any photographs not hung or unsold at the time of the show closing must be picked up at
Marquis Gallery within one week of the closing. Any photographs not picked up by this time will
become the property of Camerawork Gallery to be used as they see fit.
8. Bring a copy of this notice with your entries, signed on the bottom. Your signature
verifies your agreement with the terms and conditions of this show.
I accept the terms of this